Sunday, April 22, 2007

Breaking Boards!

How do you break a board?

You focus on your target(s). Use power! Speed! Use good techniques. And get loud so your potential target will be startled!%-0

If you're weak like me, then maybe you have to envision the board as a nemesis from your past to gain some energy: a horrible former co-worker or two! dirty, rotten ex-boyfriends! girls who tried to spread nasty rumors about a good friend of yours!

Or get mad! That's what a couple friends told me I was when I finally kicked THROUGH the board Thursday night; they could tell I was mad! Mad at myself, mainly. As in: how did I do it on the first try the previous week, but not that time? Very frustrating. I make my instructor work for his living!%-0

I just gotta give it my all on Tuesday and Friday. FOCUS. POWER. SPEED. GOOD TECHNIQUE.

I must remember this, I must remember this! I need to break the boards on Tuesday so I can promote on Friday for my black belt! Think positive!

I had a terrible time breaking boards last week. All week. Seemed to get worse instead of better.:-(

BUT, this is a new week!:-))

Please send me your positive energy, everybody!

I wanna knock everybody's socks off!

AIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! %-D

No comments: